Tuesday 7 April 2015

Heard about money fraudlent messages and mails? Checkout a new method used to target innocent people.

Our News/Social Media column is renamed as #RCE. All news updates from now onwards will be under this hashtag. 

Today's #Hash
#Scams #MoneyLaundering






Well! I had heard a lot about these frauds in which we get an sms or mail saying you have won millions of dollars or pounds and saying its urgently required that you should deposit some amount of money in their account. Do you guys really think that we can get such a huge amount of money without even participating in any kinda contest?

Nothing is free in this world, you have to earn by working hard except if you were born with a silver spoon. Well! exceptions are always there. Coming to the point, I have to share my experience with this kinda fraud that has recently happened with me.





Just a week before a received a mail from someone named as Mr. Roy Peterson, he just wrote "hello! I am ill, I have a project for you". When I read it I thought what kinda mail is it without any explanation about what type of project is it. Actually it was a strategy to make the reader curious to reply back asking what the project is about, clever thinking right? Anyone at my place would have replied to him its just normal, so did I. I asked him what kinda project is it. He replied me with this huge surprise gift wanting to shower his hard earned money a sum of $4.5 Million US Dollars on me instead giving to his relatives, sounds weird!

Take a look at the mail..

-> "Greetings to you and your family as this letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains. As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me because I believe everyone will die someday. Let me introduce myself to you again. My name is Mr Roy Peterson i am from East London,United Kingdom,i have worked with the British High Commission in Ivory Coast for more than 20 years before my sickness started, i am a dying man who had decided to donate what I have to you. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, I lost my wife and my only son in a car accident 2010 in London united kingdom, and i was left alone i have no family and I will be going for an operation, and i pray that i survive the operation, I have decided to donate the sum of ($4.5 Million USD) to you for the good work of the lord and for charity purpose which is the total money i got after selling all my properties and investments in United Kingdom and Ivory Coast.

This is my personal reference number to my lawyer, law/chamber/roypeterson/WILL/3012ivorycoast . Please send this to my attorney with the contact information below - he would provide all information to you. Due to my Sickness, i have been touched by God and want my WILL to be donated to you rather than allow my relatives to use my hard earned funds ungodly. My doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from . What bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen me, I will want you to help me collect this deposit from my bank in ivory coast with the help of my lawyer and dispatched 70% to charity organizations,orphans, destitute,physically challenged children and then keep the balance 30% for yourself and for your family well being.I pray that God use you to support and assist me with good heart, thanks and God bless you as you chose to work for the lord God.

Below is my lawyer's contact. Make correspondence with him officially while I shall discuss with him in details on my check up time. He will help you secure the funds from the bank in case I die soon.

CONTACT MY LAWYER WITH BELOW EMAIL AND TELEPHONE NUMBER

Name: Barrister Paul Roland
Telephone Number:+22556952284


You are implored to use this funds for the less-privileged, widows, and orphans, destitute and indigent persons in the society. Please, do your best to see that my dream is fulfilled and make sure this is kept confidential until the transfer is completed and the good works of charity commence, as you are the only one contacted for this and aware of this too.I will want you to do me a very big favor by building a charity home for the less-privilege in your country and name it after my names (Mr. Roy Peterson Orphanage Home) which will bring smiles and joy to my face even if am dead or alive.

I have attach a picture of me for you to see.

Sincerely,

Mr Roy Peterson
" <-



He even attached his picture sitting on a chair using laptop with some machine attached to him. Amazing isn't it?

 I was surprised with this, thinking I should resign my job now and just enjoy my life with a hell lot of money traveling around the world without any tension, just kidding :-P
I knew it was scam but still wanted to gather whole information from him because he didn't asked for any money from me, so I made a contact with his lawyer Barrister Paul Roland asking him about the procedure to transfer Mr. Roy's will and with a quick reply he banged a mail asking my details. Take a look.


*******
PAUL ROLAND CHAMBERS
Barrister Paul Roland (QC)
A-65 New Friend Colony 
Abidjan,Ivory Coast
Telephone Number:+22556952284

Dear Next Of Kin ,
Barrister Paul Roland Chambers (QC) is a leading international law firm. Especially renowned for our commercial litigation and dispute resolution, as well as Family and Probate Matters, we provide an extensive range of legal services to clients from many different industries across the world, We were told to contact you by our client Mr. Roy Peterson regarding the $4.5 Million he wish to release to you for charity purpose.  I must confess that you are lucky to have been the one my client Mr. Roy Peterson to be in charge of the building of the Orphanage home for the less privilege.
For me to reconfirmed complete details which Mr. Roy Peterson had already forward to this office in this regards you have to completely fill and forward the below information to this Law Firm for reconfirmation so that we can prepare/procure legal document that will enable you secure the said inherited funds from the Bank/Financial Institution.

Full Names:.......................................
Nationality:........................................
Country of residence:.......................
Telephone Number:.........................
Age:...................................................
Contact Address:..............................
Occupation:..........................................
A scan Copy of your Identity(Either Drivers License or International Passport:
Your response to this e-mail with the necessary information will enable this Chamber prepare the inheritance documents from the Ivory Coast High Court Department, which i will forward to the Bank once i am done so that the funds can be release to you.
I will wait to hear from you. Attached to this mail is my client picture at the hospital and my lawyer id card.
Yours-in-Service.

Barrister Paul Roland (QC)

Year of call: 1982
Year of silk: 2002
Born: 1962
Nationality:Ivory Coast
Residence Ivory Coast
Religion: Christian
Education: LLB (Hons)
********

I sent him the details he asked for and he straight away came to the point which I was waiting for. He sent me another mail saying that Mr. Roy Peterson is no more, he failed to survive in his surgery. I knew this was going to happen for sure and after that he told that your documents are approved by high court so you just have to come over ivory coast within 4 days to do all the formalities bringing $950 USD for some application purpose otherwise bank will seize the account. $950 USD? I was like "are you kidding me?" Well! I guess he knew most of his targets will ask for an alternative option so he did gave an option of sending money to him through wire transfer in case I wouldn't be able to make it to ivory coast within 4 days.

I told him i don't have that much money and all the excuses I had in my mind, so he told me you can arrange half of that money and the rest balance I will pay for you which you can pay me back after you get that donation money transferred to your account. I told him that i don't even have that much and if he is willing to pay half money for me then why not he pays the whole amount by himself which i will pay him back after I will get my money, I told him I will give you double of your money for helping me but he refused saying I even don't have that much money. He told me to arrange half money and tel him whenever I am ready to transfer that money so that he can provide a bank account number in which I can transact the amount. I told him that you can give me the account number right now and I will deposit the money whenever I get arrangement but he told me you can tell me whenever you are ready and I will provide you the phone number of my branch member available near by your city. I told him okay I will let you know. Mean while I asked him to send me a copy of Mr. Roy's last will so that I can show it to my family and ask them for money. I thought maybe he didn't planned about this one but no I was wrong, with in no time he sent me an attachment containing the will of Mr. Roy. Man! They really are professionals. Well! I don't think that we have to pay anything during the will transfer formality.


This post was made to aware you all guys who maybe don't know the consequences of getting trapped in these types of scams. Its a gang of professionals who keep trying to trap innocent peoples to get into their pockets. Once you give them money, poof! They will be gone and you will not get a single reply from them as they got what they wanted and you are not going to get a single penny back. Don't let these people enjoy your hard earned wealth. I posted this because it is the latest idea they are using for scamming.

Beware be safe and share this post with your family and friends to make them aware too.

See you guys soon with a new post.

Take Care!! :)

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment